Yes, as an independent contractor in order to be paid you must first submit a completed W9 and ACH form.  

If you have not completed these documents prior to your first commission payout, you will be sent a request by the Accounting Department to do so.

Under no circumstances will any payment be released without the company first receiving both a completed W9 and ACH form.

All questions regarding commission payments should be directed to the Accounting Department at Commission Question for GMG and Commission Question for Stryde.

Stryde - Expense Reduction & Financial Services Commission Questions

GMG - Specialized Tax Incentive Commission Questions